Monday, January 24, 2011

A post that I hope She knows.

We have been together for 266days.
We argued before, we shared happy moment before and we managed to solve a lot of problem too.
But now, I don't know how to solve this problem.
I'm working now.
In the morning she got to go to school, so we couldn't talk at all.
At night, I ended my job at 10pm when i reach home it's already very late and she got to sleep.
I believe this problem happens to working guys.
But I want to solve it.
I'm just don't know what to do.
I understand that when she need me most I'm not there because I'm working.
I'm working so hard just that I want to study with her next time.
But if this problem can't be solve I think she won't give me a next time.
I can say although it's already 266days, but I'm not totally understand her.
But I did try my best, just hope she knows it.
I'm a guy who can't even remember my parents date of birth.
She makes me start to remember everything.
She's the person that make me achieve in my studies.
She's the person that motivate me to work so hard.
Our main problem is time.
We don't really have time for each other.
Will this make our relation go worst? or make us grow stronger and form a stronger relation?
I really happy that she told me this problem.
At least we face this problem earlier so thee will not be a next time.
I will try to solve it!
Thanks my dear for giving me time to think.
You're really understanding.
I wish you good luck in your Competition today!
All the best dear!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment