Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! 1st day working in Celebrity Fitness!

Happy 2011!!!!
I wish all my friends a very wonderful new year!
Okay! In the early morning, I MISSED BUS!
I manage to catch another bus in time and reach Celebrity Fitness on time!

I walk in with fear, but in a flash I feel so home like!
Everyone is friendly there.
I meet some new friends name Roslie, Mat, Rain, and Joey!
They're cool!^^
I spend time understanding all the machines and basic workout knowledge!
Everything was fine.
I believe in one week time I can train my client very well and prove to my up coming client that the money the spend is worth it and not a waste!
I promise to train you all to the very max!
Get me as your personal trainer and you wont regret!
Time toi get a rest!
Nights!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment