Thursday, January 13, 2011

I finally attend Khusus Undang-Undang!

This morning I feel a little bit bored as it's my off day and i still got to wake up early in the morning just to attend the so call boring lecture.
I feel so pissed to wake up so early! Ish!

But everything change when a girl, a sweet and pretty looking one, Eve Ching approach me and said "Hai"
She's cool, full of humor and she made me and the others laugh out loud!..hahaha
She yawn a lot of time during the lecture ( should be more than 10 times>.<)
She's afraid of insect. When she saw a bee roughly around one meter away from her, she will run fastly to hide herself!
Hahahahahah!!!!
She's a joke!
I like her!!!
Eve Ching and Ryna
Besides that I also get to know some new friends there like Ryna and Navina.
They are all so cool!
This is how the room looks like^^
The lecture was actually funny, not that boring after all!
I love today!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment