Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2nd post of down.

I message her this morning.
I though everything will be fine, but she fall sick.
That makes me so worry.
I hope she can get well soon.
Problem between me and her really affect a lot in my working hours.
I found a solution to solve it.
Which is understanding and trust on each other.
It's not easy, I agree.
But that's the only way.
Today, she say she's tired and shut the phone.
I'm very sad and feel like crying,
But I still remember on the 15th of July 2010 she sent me a message, she promise me that she will never leave me.
We will share all our problems, joyfulness, craziness, anger, shy, madness together.
And no lie and hidden feeling.
That message is always in my phone.
I won't delete it because whenever we argue I will look back the message.
The message will cool me down and make me appreciate our relation.
It's hard for her to tell such things, so I believe the message really means a lot.
Dear, good luck for your competition tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment