Thursday, November 4, 2010

My egg comic and my lunch!!!

Today, I had lots of fun at my parents chicken rice stall!!
I created a lame story too.
Do pay a visit to my dad stall and say you're my friend!
(maybe can get discount...er..not so sure)
Everything starts here!

My job for today is frying eggs!..









The end!
An egg is a egg no matter it's raw egg or fried egg..haha 

Find this at my mum stalls!!

Rice!!
My mum's stall!
Open for the whole week except for Saturday!
Time: 11.00am to 2.00pm



This was my lunch for today!
It's called special set!
Rm 6.00 only..^^ Yummy!

On my way home to eat my rice!!!! Can't wait!
Boy in the mirror!haha
Emo!hahah

Eat!!!!! 
Hey, friends! Feel free to visit my parents stall!
It's at Jalan Tengah! 
You can only find this eastern and western mixed chicken rice at there!
Delivery are available but minimum 30packs!
Call me for more detail!
017-414 1713

There's where my mum stall is! It's in Selera Sim!
Those people who tried before leave some comment!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment