Saturday, November 6, 2010

My dear day!


This morning i woke up rather early around 10.00 am to wash my dad's chicken rice van!
For the 14st time I volunteer to wash and vacuum the car.
My mood was good and I wash the whole car and killed all the cockroaches!
Enjoy killing them!
Have lunch at home! Took Tom Yam & Masalah  Chicken!
Love it, Thank you Mum!
After all that we plan to go botanical garden to let my brother play around!
This how my day goes!

Depart!

Is he cute!!!!!???
This cute little dog is at my mum,s friend's house! So freaking cute >.<
Brother enjoying!!

Exercise!!!

He saw me!!! Ish!

Had our dinner here!

See the bicycle!!!

I love the atmosphere! 

Mushroom soup!!! Damn Nice!!!!

I love Kickapoo!!!!!!!!!!

Looks so historical! 

This Kuey-Teow Theng is only RM 1.00!!!!!!!!

Chicken Chop!!!! Yummy!

I ordered this!! Holland Chicken!

And this is the FACT OF THE DAY!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm too big to fit in the slide!!!




2 comments: