Friday, October 28, 2011

Question mark for myself!


Four reason I find new relationship is very troublesome for me!

  • It's not easy to have a girl to accept my character. I always mix around with girls cause I find it nice to chat with girls. I can't make my partner feel safe until she really trust on me!
  • Due to my financial status,there's a lot of things that I can't give my partner, I couldn't bring her out for movies, shopping, travel or treat her eat what she wants. I feel useless when I can't do all this!
  • Fourth, I have transportation problem, I don't own a car. What I can do is always move around with legs or take bus. Which girls wants to do that?
  • Lastly, I'm a guy who don't know how to take care of myself, who wants to have such a useless guy to be in part of their life.
Haha, life is just so not cool. People may think or see that I live good, but I'm not! I'm just suffering every single fucking days! Who bothers? I miss those moment that my ex can understand my problem. and live on with me without complain. I missed out such a chance. I didn't want to grab back her for one reason, I'VE CHANGED, and I don't think I can give her any things that can make her feel good. I'm not up to the standard to have her. She belongs to a better one! Good luck in your SPM! You can do it! And all the best in your Japan trip!!^^ PEACE!







No comments:

Post a Comment