Saturday, July 9, 2011

Great sleep over experience.

I've past a day so meaningfully yesterday.
This is the 1st time I go to friend's house for a sleep over.
In the early morning, I woke up and receive some messages that makes me cry.
The messages was from my beloved ex.
My relation and her can be counted as an end already.
I've try my best to reply her in short messages as I don't want to hurt her with my words anymore.
This whole thing made me moody.
In a flash, I receive a message from Kayc that ask me to meet up at Jusco.
I was so damn excited and packed up my stuff and took a taxi.
Deric, Kayc, Xiao Qiang, Yuet Fen, Number2 and I spend around an hour shopping.
After that we took our lunch at McDonlad.
After lunch we depart to Xiao Qiang's house.
Deric, Kayc and I spend our afternoon by doing assignment.
Towards evening, Deric got seduce by his game and started playing it.
Kayc, Yuet Fen and Xiao Qiang were our cook.
They are our chef for the day. The dishes they cook was great.
We all like it.
At night, I spend my time on assignment again
.

Our Dinner!

Deric Cooking.

Xiao Qiang Cooking!

All the dishes and I!

Deric and I making fun!

Kayc beating the eggs.

Yuet Fen cutting the cabbage.

Finally, I'm playing with things!


I realize when I'm busy I'm happy cause my brain won't think of her anymore.
":How long will it takes to forget a person?", I asked my dad.
He told me that I can never forget her.
I agree with the answer.
Now, I just hope that she can always be happy and healthy.
Same goes to ahma, auntie and uncle.
I miss those moment being with you all.
Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment