Saturday, July 2, 2011

A day trip out with Talentime Night buddies.

I was in a sad mode this morning because of some arguement with my beloved one.
I thought that my day would be bad cause my day started sadly.
But, it turn out to be a nice day.
After my IT practical class over, I met up with my Talentime Night (TT) buddies.
We plan to go for a movie at Wangsa Walk.
This trip is organized by Mickyo.
We started of by having a light brunch together.
After that we head for our movie session!
This movie is seriously nice!
I enjoyed it very well!
After movie we went for dinner at Wangsa Maju if I'm not mistaken.
We spend time talking to each other.
After that we travel back to our nest.
A special thanks to Ah Khai for walking with me to the hostel just to collect my house key that was left in Jojo's bag.
We waited around 30 minutes just for the key^^
Sorry dude!
I really enjoyed my day!
Thanks to all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment