Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kind of an End.

Correct me if I misunderstand.
I've realize that I'm not someone special to you anymore.
Time changed you and me.
From better to worse.
We used to be so close but now I can't feel you anymore.
Everyone one know that I still love you.
But do you still love me?
You've been on a trip and all I saw was nothing on me.
I've understand that I should let go.
I'll try to let go.
Let you find a better one.
Cause I'm not in the standard to be loved by you.
I got to know my own standard.
I'm low.
Wake up YuKee.
I doubt your love cause it's hard to get the three love words from you, even when we're together.
I always tell you that I love you cause I want you to know it.
Every time I say it, I mean it!
Let me be rude in my blog for once.
I'LL FUCK OFF FROM YOUR LIFE.
I'm pissed but it's all my mistake.
I'll just let it be.


"Tell your love one you love them ever single time, cause this three words really mean a lot to them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment