Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm clicking restart button in my life!


It have been so long since I last udated my blog.
So many things happen in the past few months a weeks.
Everything started to change; my life changed.
I felt that even my charater had change to a worst one.
I scold vulgar words now and I‘m hot tempered.
Apart from that, I broke of with my beloved girlfriend.
And the reason is again it’s because of me.
The main reason is because of I made a break off  decision twice in a day without a clear mind.
The day I sent her the message  was the moment that my family face financial problem.
The day I sent her the message was the moment that my boss chase me out of the company.
This two problem lead me to make a big mistake which if break off with her.
I’ve never got a chance to explain all that and if I do explain, it’s still my fault.
After she leave me, I became very moody and tence to lose control in term of emotion.
I kept on log on to her Facebook Profile, kept on texting her and appologise and kept on stalk on her.
I felt that I’ve lose out my mind.
I felt she change, and she change to the type of girl that I don’t really like.
I can’t stop her from changing, that’s her right.
I don’t want her to change because if she does change I can’t accept.
If i can’t accept, I will give up her.
I don’t want that to happen.
I’m not in the right position to stop her.
And whatever thing I say is childish to her.
I saw a few of her post in Facebook, but I’m not sure whether I should comment or not.
This are the few:
You mean you don't want to be alone?

Yes, I do.

Is this post for me?

Yes, I still care about you>.<

My last word to her is,
“I love you still, you’re the best! Hope you change to a better person! “
Now, I'm clicking the RESTART button in my life.
I want to change to a better person!


No comments:

Post a Comment