Thursday, October 28, 2010

The truth of School Shoes!




Okay! Today I'm here to talk about why we, students why do not wash our shoe? "Shoe must be always clean" this is what every parents say but students still prefer not washing it! Why? Why? Why?
I've done a survey on 5 people and this is what they say!





"Don't want wash la! Lazy. Straight away put shoe whitener is enough. Shoes are not meant to be washed. It is the way of the old Asian people"
said Mr. Arthur










"Cause lazy and it's wasting time. No point washing school shoes when it is going to be dirty again the next day"
said Mr. Jeryl Koh










"Wash shoe? Aiyooh... Most will be lazy... For me as long as it doesn't smells and when you wan to see someone special then nice shoes is definitely a must yo... For school no one will look at mine because I'm wearing black shoes... Hehe"
said Mr. Brandon Lee








"Aiya! Don't want to wash also nice already la. Black spots everywhere will make my shoe look like zebra shoes!"
said Mr. Shuan Yeoh










"My shoe is never white, cause that's my pride(as a Bboy). I like it tat way, cause that's my way!"
said Mr. Ash











2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!
    where got so geli eh people?
    Din wash shoe still wanna eat shoe....
    you study till siao dy hor????

    ReplyDelete