Saturday, October 23, 2010

BMW X6! My dream car!

SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BMW X6 is the world’s first Sports Activity Coupé. It combines the agility, performance and athletic design of a big BMW Coupé with the versatility and raised seating position of an SAV. Once again, BMW has defined a totally new vehicle concept. What’s more, the BMW X6 offers two world premieres: Dynamic Performance Control (fitted as standard), and the all-new Twin Turbo V8 petrol engine with High Precision Injection - the most efficient engine in its class.




ALL FROM http://www.bmw.com.my

1 comment:

  1. I first saw this model at the 2007 Frankfurt Auto Show with my uncle. Well, that's not surprising. The BMW X6 is one heck of an amazing car, you know. I can still remember that this car was the first BMW X6 models were released in the North American market in two variants and if I'm not mistaken, both were powered by twin-turbocharged gasoline engines.

    Leisa Dreps

    ReplyDelete