Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I promise to let go and move on.

Recently, I'm feeling really down and frustrated.
Again and again, I face financial problem again.
I'm working hard now by performing around.
Working life ain't fun, it's so hard to earn money.
I got to handle high pressure out there.
In college, I've got too handle performances and it's really tiring.
This Friday I got make the performance run well.
I'm kinda worry because my band is not well prepared.

~~~~~~~

Change to relation part,
Last night, I broke a glass that was given by my ex girlfriend.
Even though we've been separated for so long I still miss her.
Some how.
But last night, the incident, taught me something.
I broke the glass accidentally, just like I suggest for the break up with her without consideration.
The glass breaks apart and couldn't be join back, even if it been join again it will still have a mark.
Just like my relation, after breaking off we kept on arguing non stop over the same problem.
So I think we're actually not suitable for each other even we trust and loveD each other so much before.
My emotion is still unstable now but as usual I still looks fine to others.
I want to be happy!
Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment