Saturday, August 13, 2011

3 days before Exam.

I'm in library, alone.
I've plan to finish up my Electronic Media and Information Technology today.
Yesterday was a funny day.
I've got my new hair cut that makes me look younger, I was happy with the new image.
As I reach home, something just happen and my mood change.
I've learned a lesson, never assumed things.
I need to check in detail before I make a decision.
Things will not go back the way I want it to be anymore.
I've changed, not better not worst.
I've changed to a person that I wish to be since standard 5.
I've plan to be like this and I won't change.
Now, I'm enjoying my like in KL.
Even though I'm going back Penang soon, but I believe I'll still be the new me.
My return, one mission, to settle all the things that mess up in Penang.
I'm going to solve every problem in Penang.
For now, focus in exam and all the upcoming performances.
A long journey to go, I won't stop cause I wont let my dream go off.
All the best!
Peace~   

No comments:

Post a Comment